The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 fully-automatic AED has been tested to military standards to ensure maximum durability in extreme conditions. The impressive IP55 rating indicates maximal protection against dust and water damage making this the ideal defibrillator for use in extreme conditions. This multi-lingual AED can change language at the touch of a button and will also guide you through the CPR technique, on top of this, it’s vibrant orange colour makes it unmissable during an emergency situation.
- Extremely rugged and durable
- High IP55 rating
- Suitable to use with both adult and paediatric electrode pads
- Internal Memory stores up to 90 minutes of ECG, CPR and general rescue data
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- Clear graphic and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process
- Change Language at the touch of a button
- Real-time CPR feedback to guide you through CPR
- Electrode pad placement diagrams to ensure correct positioning on the casualty
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at email@example.com
- 4 year Intellisense Lithium Battery
- Adult Electrode Pads
- AED Manager and User Manual
- 8 Year Warranty
- Getting Started Card and Steps to Rescue Card
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
- Status Indicator
- Socket for electrodes / USB-cable
- Power Button
- Electrode Holder
What does our product specialist say?
"After the release of the successful Cardiac Science G3 AED series, the US manufacturer is now focusing on the G5, a neat-looking AED with many technical innovations. Thus, this AED features resuscitation feedback, availability of two languages, a battery indicator and a USB port to read the AED. A modern AED that is ready for the future. However if you are considering purchasing please take into account that this AED defibrillator has high maintenance costs. Also we have some problems with the detached CPR feedback which is not very practical, because trained users find it gets in the way. Therefore we would recommend the more practical detached electrode pads.”
- Additional Information
Item number G5A-11C Warranty 7 Years Weight Average Size(cm) 30 x 23 x 9 Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Multi lingual AED, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome, Text on a display, Video on a display Technical specifications >200J shock power, >250 shocks on 1 battery, Adapted child CPR protocol, Electrodes measured in self-test, Low asystole threshold, Pacemaker detection, Synchronized shock, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data Weight (kg) 2.5 Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Case Included No Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP55 Battery Standby Life 4 Years Electrode Pad Life 2 Years Instruction Screen Yes Manufacturer Cardiac Science
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,275.00 Incl. Tax: £1,530.00
Excl. Tax: £1,070.00 Incl. Tax: £1,284.00
Excl. Tax: £1,089.00 Incl. Tax: £1,306.80
Excl. Tax: £1,650.00 Incl. Tax: £1,980.00
Excl. Tax: £1,499.00 Incl. Tax: £1,798.80