CU Medical defibrillator, small and fully automatic
This compact defibrillator is the perfect choice for use as a community defibrillator for PAD schemes. It is lightweight and easily transported in the custom carry bag that is included. The main advantage of this AED is that it has SMART electrode pads which can be used on either adult or child casualties, unlike most other defibrillators which require the purchase of separate electrodes for adults and children. It also has the added feature of a volume control, ensuring that the verbal instructions can be heard in all environments.
- Ambient Noise Detector
- Adjustable Volume
- SMART Technology Universal Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- Metronome Accompaniment to Assist the Rescuer During CPR
- Status Indicator for Battery and Electrodes
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- Clear graphic and audio prompts to guide the responder through the resuscitation process
- Easy Data Readout via connection to a PC
- Electrode pad placement diagrams to ensure correct positioning
- 5 Year Battery
- SMART Electrode Pads that can be used on either adults or children
- Sturdy Custom Carry Bag with External Viewing Windows
- User Manual
- 5 Year Guarantee
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Protective Gloves
- Sterile Wipes
- Oxygen Mask with O2 adaptor
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE 1 year AED Safeguard Plan
- FREE UPS Delivery to all UK addresses
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery when you have used your AED in an emergency (subject to T&Cs)
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all of your resuscitation questions and enquiries
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or by completing our contact form.
What does our product specialist say?
"CU Medical is a worldwide big player among AED manufacturers. Currently the SP1 AED - thanks to the recommendation of the British Heart Foundation – is the most popular defibrillator choice in the UK, also recommended as a community defibrillator by many ambulance services across the country. We like that this defibrillator small and very easy to use, just switch on the device and you will automatically be guided through the resuscitation process. Please note that the child button mode is protected by a shield that is a little awkward to access. It is advisable to practice using the switch beforehand”.
- Additional Information
Item number CU-SP1 AUTO-UK Warranty 5 Years Weight Light Size(cm) 26 x 25.6 x 6.9 Quality assurance CE, FDA, ISO Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol, Electrodes measured in self-test, User can extract CPR data Weight (kg) 2.4 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP55 Battery Standby Life 5 years Electrode Pad Life 3 years Instruction Screen Yes Manufacturer CU Medical
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,275.00 Incl. Tax: £1,530.00
Excl. Tax: £1,111.00 Incl. Tax: £1,333.20
Regular Price: £1,620.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £1,099.00 Incl. Tax: £1,318.80
Excl. Tax: £1,150.00 Incl. Tax: £1,380.00
Excl. Tax: £929.00 Incl. Tax: £1,114.80
Excl. Tax: £1,499.00 Incl. Tax: £1,798.80