The fully automatic HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is an excellent device in many ways.
Not only are the standby costs exceptionally low, but it also has the highest resistance to water and dirt of any Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
Add to that the competitive purchase price, format and light weight and you will understand why this fully automatic defibrillator is so popular.
Using clear instructions, the HeartSine Samaritan 360P guides the user through the resuscitation process. LED lighting shows you where to place the electrodes and when to stand clear of the patient. The built-in metronome guides the rescuer through the correct speed for CPR chest compressions. This fully automatic defibrillator means you do not have to press a button to administer a shock, this is done automatically if the device assesses that the patient requires defibrillation.
The American manufacturer of HeartSine has chosen to incorporate the battery and electrodes into one single unit. This so called PadPak is easily to click into the AED and lasts for around 4 years. The AED itself has a guarantee of 8 years, the longest of all the AED’s. Because this device does not have its own carry handle, HeartSine supplies the AED with a convenient carry case, complete with a large viewing window and touch-and-close fastening at the bottom, this enables the AED to be used whilst still in it's carry-case.
In the box:
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Full automatic
- HeartSine Samaritan PadPak battery and electrodes for adults
- HeartSine carrier bag
- USB stick containing the English manual
- Quick Reference Instruction card
What is included with your order:
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P
- 1 PAD Pak, Shelf-Life 3.5-4 years
- Quick reference instruction card
- USB stick with Manual guide
- 8 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Free carrier bag for the AED
- Free Rescue kit including:
o Breathing mask with oxygen connection
o Clothing scissors
o Disposable gloves
o 2 disposable razors
o 2 alcohol wipes for disinfection
o 2 tissues
- Free ILcor wall sign
- Free 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to the AED Service Contract for just £69)
- Free registration in our database for periodic replacement of batteries and electrodes
- Free delivery via UPS
Warranty: 10 Years
- Shock Diagram
- Status Indicator
- Electrode Placement Indicator
- Child Mode
- CPR Process Diagram
- On/Off Button
- CPR Process Diagram
- Electrode Tab (Pull to Open)
What does our product specialist mention:
“This AED commands attention because of its outstanding specifications and I cannot therefore recommend it highly enough. Not only can this device withstand torrential rain, it’s also easy to transport because it is so light (1.1 kg) and of course because of its convenient carrying case. So if you are seeking an AED for outdoor use, on the boat or in the car, the HeartSine is a very good choice. Failures and recalls in the past have only served to strengthen the position of this AED. The fact that the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P carries the stringent FDA seal of approval is clear evidence of its quality. You should however be aware that you may incur additional costs when the AED is used regularly because, while with most other AED’s only the electrodes may have to be replaced, with the 360P, even when no shock has been administered, the batteries will have to be replaced too”.
- Additional Information
Item number PAD360P-UK Warranty 8 Years Weight Light Size(cm) 20 x 18 x 5 Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP56 Battery Standby Life 4 Years Electrode Pad Life 4 Years Instruction Screen No Manufacturer Heartsine
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £999.00 Incl. Tax: £1,198.80
Excl. Tax: £1,111.00 Incl. Tax: £1,333.20
Regular Price: £478.80
Special Price Excl. Tax: £389.00 Incl. Tax: £466.80
Regular Price: £1,170.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £925.00 Incl. Tax: £1,110.00