Physio-Control (Medtronic) Lifepak CR Plus in a Semi Automatic version
Just like all Physio Control( Medtronic) AED’s, the Lifepak CR Plus is equipped with ADAPTIVE biphastic technology. With this technology, the shock level adjusts automatically for each individual casualty. If the heart does not respond to the first shock, then the device provides additional shocks, up to a maximum of 360 Joules.
The internal computer analyses the cardiac rhythm, allowing people without medical training to give a lifesaving shock at the touch of a button. The battery and electrode system is durable, light weight and requires little maintenance.
The QUICK-PAK stimulation, defibrillation and ECG electrodes are easy and quick to use and the built-in carry handle makes this defibrillator extremely portable. The AED registers ECG data for wireless transmission to a PC, it’s data storage and transfer method is the most innovative idea in the current AED market, rendering the need for memory cards obsolete.
The user-friendly pc-software provides a complete and efficient review of both ECG and event data. The information from the CR PLUS can be downloaded and stored in either the LIFENET ® DT Express information management system or the CODE-STAT ™ Suite medical information system.
- IPX4 Rating (provides protection against light splashes, but no protection against dust pollution)
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology tailors the shock level according to each individual patient
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Pre-connected electrodes to increase the response time
- Clear, colourful, pictoral electrode placement instructions
- Can deliver up to 360 joules shock, the highest available for this grade of defibrillator
- ECG analysis determines whether a shock is necessary for each individual casualty
What’s Included :
- 2 Pairs of Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- 8 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to our AED Service Contract for just £69)
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
- Status Indicator
- On/Off Button
- Battery Compartment
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at email@example.com
What does our product specialist say?
"The CR Plus AED stands out for its convenient, small format. At the top is a handle which makes the AED easy to take with you. Nevertheless, it has a tremendous power, because it can give a shock up to 360J. Thought has been given to the easy use of the AED and it is therefore very easy to operate. Note that the lid acts as an on/off switch. When you close the lid the AED will stop and needs to be opened again to continue where it left off. "
- Additional Information
Item number 80403-000177 Warranty 8 Years Weight Average Size(cm) 20 x 24 x 11 Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard) Technical specifications >200J shock power, Adapted child CPR protocol, Low asystole threshold, Pacemaker detection Weight (kg) 2 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance Regular IP rate IPx4 Battery Standby Life 2.5 years Electrode Pad Life 2.5 years Instruction Screen No Manufacturer Physio-Control
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £1,078.80
Special Price Excl. Tax: £825.00 Incl. Tax: £990.00
Excl. Tax: £1,111.00 Incl. Tax: £1,333.20
Excl. Tax: £929.00 Incl. Tax: £1,114.80
Regular Price: £1,198.80
Special Price Excl. Tax: £975.00 Incl. Tax: £1,170.00
Regular Price: £1,170.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £925.00 Incl. Tax: £1,110.00
Excl. Tax: £1,070.00 Incl. Tax: £1,284.00