The Schiller FRED Easy fully automatic
The Schiller FRED® easy makes resuscitation even simpler and more effective thanks to the efficient and myocardium-saving defibrillation impulse called Multipulse Biowave®. The energy values adjust automatically depending on whether adult or child electrodes are being used. It ha a built in metronome to guide you through CPR chest compressions.
- IPX4 Rating
- Fast loading time – less than 10 seconds
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Large LCD displaying instructions and statistics
- ECG and Audio Recording onto a SD Card
- Weight: 1.5 kg including battery
- Clear spoken instructions.
- Metronome to guide CPR
- Dimensions: 230 mm x 220 mm x 70 mm.
- Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
For more information on this or any of our products, to place an order or for a better offer, please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information
Item number 1-58-9502M-UK Warranty 5 Years Weight Average Size(cm) 22 x 23 x 7 Quality assurance CE Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome, Text on a display Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol, Records sound during use Weight (kg) 1.6 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance Regular IP rate IP54 Battery Standby Life 5 Years Electrode Pad Life 2 Years Instruction Screen Yes Manufacturer Schiller
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,275.00 Incl. Tax: £1,530.00
Regular Price: £1,620.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £1,099.00 Incl. Tax: £1,318.80
Excl. Tax: £1,089.00 Incl. Tax: £1,306.80
Excl. Tax: £1,550.00 Incl. Tax: £1,860.00
Excl. Tax: £1,499.00 Incl. Tax: £1,798.80