Defibtech Lifeline in fully automatic version
With only one over-sized green power button on this defibrillator, this unit is simple, clear and straightforward to use.
The Lifeline AED is simple and intuitive, clear, calm voice instructions guide the user through the rescue process clearly and concisely, stating each instruction, step by step. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions
The design of this AED is lightweight and fully integrated design with a large carry handle rubberised surfaces to ensure good grip and durability in an emergency. The brightly illuminated status indicator continuously shows unit readiness, alerting you immediately to any problems identified during it’s ongoing self-checking system.
It’s award-Winning Ergonomic, compact, portable and lightweight design is completed by the high IP54 rating, as well as it’s durability, this unit has been manufactured to withstand contamination from dust and water and has been tested to military standards for shock and vibration using jet aircraft and helicopter testing methods.
Data-card technology ensures your defibrillator is always compatible with the latest standards, enabling you to download updates to your AED throughout it’s lifetime, at no additional cost to you.
The Advanced ECG Analysis enables this defibrillator to determine the shock level individual to each casualty.
- IP54 Rating
- Carry Handle for easy transportation
- Rubber protection making the unit more durable
- Self-contained unit therefore no need for a separate carry case
- Clear bright status Indicator
- Over-sized buttons for ease of use
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- Clear visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process
- Data-card technology ensuring the AED is always functioning to the latest standards at no additional cost to you
- Advanced ECG Analysis identifies the correct shock level for individual casualties
- 5 Year Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery
- 9 volt status indicator battery
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- 8 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Protective Gloves
- Sterile Wipes
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to our AED Service Contract for just £69)
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
- Shock Indicator
- CPR Process Indicator
- On/Off Button
- Electrode Socket
- Status Indicator
- Eject Battery Pack
- Battery Compartment
For more information on this or any of our products, to place an order or for a better offer, please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does our product specialist say?
"No bells and whistles, distraction takes time and an AED should just do its job’. Defibtech must have thought that when they developed this AED. The Defibtech Lifeline AED is a winner in its simplicity. And probably that makes this AED so popular. In addition, the benefits are the warranty period and the expected life-time of the large battery. However, the small test battery should be taken into account. This 9V-lithium battery needs to be replaced every year. This, together with the 2 years shelf life of the electrodes could make it extremely useful to conclude a maintenance contract for this AED”.
- Additional Information
Item number DCF-E130-UK Warranty 8 Years Weight Average Size(cm) 7 x 11 x 30 cm Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol, Pacemaker detection, Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data Weight (kg) 2 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Case Included No Water and dirt resistance Regular IP rate IP54 Battery Standby Life 5 Years Electrode Pad Life 2 Years Instruction Screen No Manufacturer Defibtech
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,275.00 Incl. Tax: £1,530.00
Regular Price: £1,170.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £925.00 Incl. Tax: £1,110.00
Regular Price: £478.80
Special Price Excl. Tax: £389.00 Incl. Tax: £466.80
Regular Price: £1,078.80
Special Price Excl. Tax: £825.00 Incl. Tax: £990.00
Excl. Tax: £1,070.00 Incl. Tax: £1,284.00
Excl. Tax: £1,089.00 Incl. Tax: £1,306.80