Delivery and Payment
Shipment info and delivery time
Your order will be shipped by UPS standard tracked. More than 90% of all products at Medisol/AEDexpert.co.uk are always in stock. If you place your order before 14:00, then your order will usually be delivered within 2-3 working days. If any of the products you have ordered are not in stock, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. Most items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. All products will be shipped by UPS from our European central warehouse in Vlissingen, the Netherlands, you will be emailed the UPS tracking number when your order has been prepared for dispatch.
Shipping costs and VAT
We distinguish ourselves from others in that we are the only AED supplier who does not charge shipping costs for UK orders, regardless of the size of your order.
The prices on AEDexpert.co.uk are shown both including and excluding VAT, the price including VAT will be automatically calculated at the shop checkout where applicable.
Following the UK's exit from the EU, some orders are subject to 20% import VAT, the rules for this are as follows:
- orders below £135 with a VAT number are not charged VAT at the point of sale or import VAT
- orders below £135 without a VAT number are charged VAT at the point of sale and will not be subject to import VAT
- orders above £135 with a VAT number will be treated as export, these orders will be charged import VAT, unless you have registered with the UK Government for the reverse charge procedure
- orders above £135 without a VAT number will be treated as export, these orders will be charged import VAT, plus the brokers fee which is 2.5% of the VAT or a minimum of £13
- NI orders with a VAT number will be treated as ICL and therefore not subject to VAT or import fees
- NI orders without a VAT number will be charged Dutch VAT at the point of sale, this is 9% for AEDs, batteries and electrode pads and 21% for everything else
If import VAT is applicable, a UPS broker will contact you before delivery to request payment of the import VAT plus their brokers fee. The broker acts on your behalf to forward the VAT to HMRC, we have no input or involvement in this transaction.
Post-Brexit VAT information is clearly shown on your invoice, at the check-out and on this website. If you refuse to pay the import VAT and hence refuse delivery of your order, if/when your order is returned to us, we will provide you with a refund, less a £30 administration fee to cover the cost of the return shipment.
If anything is unclear, you are always welcome to contact us, or further information about buying from the EU can be found on the UK Government website.
Orders are dispatched upon receipt of cleared payment, unless agreed with ourselves in writing in advance.
How can I pay?
During the ordering process AEDexpert.co.uk offers you 3 ways to pay:
1. Internet Banking
You can pay through your trusted Internet payment system, based on specific security methods of your own bank.
2. Credit/Debit card
A second option is to pay by debit or credit card. These payments are made directly from our online shop by a secure connection to our payment service provider PayPal. All cards are accepted with the exception of AMEX. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account in order to pay by credit/debit card, you will have the option to check-out as a guest when you click on the payment link.
3. Pro Forma Invoice
If you wish to pay via BACs, you can select the bank payment option. Once we receive your order we will email you a Proforma Invoice with payment details. Please pay the amount due within 14 days of the invoice date to our bank account. Please state clearly the Order number (found on your order confirmation) in any correspondence with us regarding your order.
Important : Please reference your order number on all payments made to us, we are unable to attach any un-referenced payments to an order.
IBAN: GB85 WFST 2368 2427 3751 20
Account no. 27375120
Sort Code: 23-68-24
Address: Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4QP
4382 NC Vlissingen