The DefiSign/AIVIA 200 AED cabinet (without pinlock) may be installed indoors or outdoors. Combining strength and lightness Aivia is composed of two distinct parts:
- The polycarbonate cover
- The ABS base
These materials are well known in areas such as the automobile industry, Polycarbonate is used in vehicle headlights and ABS for car bumpers, so has excellent shock resistance properties.
The front of the cabinet displays the survival sequence via three clear pictograms with instructions for use.
The ILcor International logo is displayed on the sides of the cabinet, AED (English) and DAE (Latin) with the defibrillator logo (a heart with an electric spark running through it).
- Day/night LED lighting of the AED compartment with automatic luminosity detection.
- Access to the AED is protected by plastic coated seals.
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red leds).
- The optional audible alarm, is also activated when the cover opens, this can be disabled if not required.
- The heating is connected to a temperature sensor, enabling it to be activated when a minimum threshold of 10ºC is reached.
- The ventilation fan keeps the compartment cooler on warmer days.
- A visual alarm using red leds signals abnormalities (temperature out of range).
Please note that the cabinet needs to be connected to mains electricity by a qualified electrician. Mains power (24 volts DC) allows installation of the heating option and thereby enables location outdoors.
AED compartment ventilation reduces excessive temperatures in the AED compartment, however in the absence of air conditioning, the AIVIA should be located in shade to avoid heat build-up from direct sunlight.
Dimensions: H = 423 mm, L = 388 mm, P = 201 mm, Weight = 3.5 kg
AIVIA cabinets supplied after January 2012, have a two year factory warranty.
With your order will be supplied:
- AIVIA 200 cabinet
Please note : the wiring and material to attach the transformer are not supplied.