Philips Heartstart FR2 battery
- The Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack is installed in the same manner as any other battery pack for this AED.
- Squeeze the yellow latch on the old Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack to release and remove it from the AED.
- Make certain neither the electrode pads or optional ECG Assessment Module are connected to the AED.
- Hold the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack by the yellow latch and carefully slide it into the battery cavity at the top of the AED.
- Slide the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack into the AED until you feel and hear it click into place.
Once the battery is inserted, your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED will automatically turn on allowing you to initiate a device self-test or perform other functions within its menu system. You'll know that your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED is ready for use when you see the LCD hourglass symbol flashing in the device's self-test indicator window.
|Product name||Philips Heartstart FR2+ Battery|
|Battery or electrode pad||Battery|
|Suitable for model||Philips Heartstart FR2|
|Lifespan||ca. 4 years|
|Adult or child||Non Applicable|