Philips Heartstart FRx defibrillator
Philips SMART Biphasic technology enables individual treatment, based on specific casualty needs, increasing their survival rates following a cardiac arrest. The IP55 rating of the FRx maximises protection against dust and water and it's sturdy design can withstand weights of over 200 kilos. On top of this, the FRx is showerproof and offers protection against accidental dropping.
- Strong protective carry case
- Sturdy, reliable defibrillator for use in all types of environment
- Preconnected SMART Pads that can be used on both adults and children
- Wireless Data Transfer for easy transmission of information
- Flashing display screen indicates the correct position for electrode pad placement on the casualty
- CPR coaching guides you through the CPR resuscitation process
- SMART Analysis to assess the patients heart rhythm
- SMART Biphasic technology enables treatment to be centred around each individual casualty
- 4 year battery
SMART Analysis : Philips has developed a technology that assesses the patient’s heart rhythm and ensures the Philips FRx defibrillator only delivers a shock if it is required. So even if there is a panic during the rescue process and someone presses the button too hastily, it will not administer the shock unless it's needed.
Paediatric Function : To switch the defibrillator to work on a child all you have to do is insert the optional Infant/Child Key. The device's preconnected SMART Pads II are suitable for use on both adults and children alike. So no time is wasted switching pads. And there's no extra expense buying different electrode sizes for different patient types.
For more information over this or any of our other products, or for help with your order, we are happy for you to contact our friendly and experienced adviser today on 01223 790124 or email your questions/enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included with your order:
- Philips Heartstart FRx AED
- Battery (capacity of 4 years)
- Smart adult electrode cartridge
- Carrier case
- Manual guide
- Warranty of 8 years on the AED
- Free Rescue kit including:
o Breathing mask with oxygen connection
o Pair of scissors
o Disposable gloves
o 2 disposable razors
o 2 alcohol wipes for disinfection
o 2 tissues
- Free ILcor wall sign
- Free 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to the AED Service for just £69)
- Free UK delivery via UPS
- On/Off button
- Status Indicator
- Shock Button
- Warning Light
- Information Button
- Electrode Placement Diagram
- Electrode Placement Diagram
- Infant/Child Key Port
- Electrode Socket
- Additional Information
Item number 861304-UK Warranty 8 Years Weight Light Size(cm) 22 x 18 x6 Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol, Pacemaker detection Weight (kg) 1,6 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP55 Battery Standby Life 4 years Electrode Pad Life 2 years Instruction Screen No Manufacturer Philips
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,275.00 Incl. Tax: £1,530.00
Excl. Tax: £1,850.00 Incl. Tax: £2,220.00
Regular Price: £1,620.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £1,099.00 Incl. Tax: £1,318.80
Excl. Tax: £1,089.00 Incl. Tax: £1,306.80
Excl. Tax: £1,070.00 Incl. Tax: £1,284.00
Excl. Tax: £1,499.00 Incl. Tax: £1,798.80