Philips Heartstart Home HS1 trainer with remote control.
Clear, calm voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite (HS1) defibrillator. The unit resembles the actual defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency.
The trainer has 8 pre-programmed "sudden cardiac arrest" scenarios which meet the ERC guidelines 2010. AED will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Coaching for both adult and infant/child CPR is included.
- Due to the remote control realistic resuscitation training can be given on all types of CPR manikins and in every situation.
- During the application phase of the training electrode pads, the trainer can be changed to the analysis phase.
- Is the trainer analysing and has the student accidently removed the pads?
- By pressing a button, the AED Trainer will return to the application instruction phase.
- Instructions identical to the live AED
- Instructions adapt to the pace
- Repeated Instructions during slow pace
- Corrected Instructions during errors
- Students can practise independently
- Easy replacement of the training electrodes (- cassette)
- Paediatric electrodes are also suitable
- Various training programs available
- Easy batteries replacement
- After each student the trainer can be reset to the original ‘live’ AED program.
- Additional Information
Type of training product Training device Manufacturer Philips Item number M5085A-ABU-RF
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £420.00 Incl. Tax: £504.00
Excl. Tax: £531.00 Incl. Tax: £637.20
Excl. Tax: £299.00 Incl. Tax: £358.80
Regular Price: £510.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: £379.00 Incl. Tax: £454.80