- AED Accessories
- AED Electrode Pads
- AED Batteries
- Additional Accessories
- AED Maintenance
- AED Training
- Training Manikins
See the full description below for more information and details of our service and maintenance contacts
You will be surprised at just how small and light the Easyport is, small enough to fit into pockets and bags, yet meeting all the requirements of a regular defibrillator.
With the Schiller EASYPORT, a new chapter has started in the history of defibrillation. Due to its size and weight the EASYPORT is the ideal companion for physicians, para-medics, travellers or anyone who needs to carry an AED around with them. The Fred Easyport has an average resistance against water.
What’s Included :
For more information on this or any of our products, to place an order or for a better offer, please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at [email protected]
|Product Name||Schiller Fred Easyport|
|Semi or full automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Size||13 x 13 x 3.5|
|Additional Features||Adapted child CPR protocol, User can extract CPR data|
|Display||black and white|
|Lifespan of battery||ca. 5 years|
|Lifespan of electrode pad||ca. 2 years|
|CPR feedback||Audio, Text on a display|
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here