The Primedic HeartSave AED is more advanced than it’s lower-priced counterpart the Heartsave PAD
It is possible to switch the HeartSave AED to one of 4 different languages during resuscitation, the PAD lacks this function. This AED has a battery with a shelf-life of 6 years compared to the 3 year lifespan of the battery for the PAD. All Primedic AED’s are highly resistant to water and. A button on the front of the AED can be switched to child mode which meaning that shock issued will be at a level suitable for a child, without the need for purchasing or installing separate child electrodes.
The HeartSave AED is equipped with a CompactFlash memory card for recording patiënt ECG data and also to record the actual sound during a resuscitation attempt. The computer software for reading this data is included.
The Primedic Heartsave defibrillator has clear and easy-to-understand spoken instructions, complemented by clear display symbols which guide the user step-by-step through the rescue procedure.
In an emergency, speed is essential. Thanks to the defibrillator's automatic start-up function, as soon as the cover is removed. This AED sets benchmarks when it comes to speed of use.
- High IP55 Rating
- Child Switch to enable electrodes to be used on either adult or child casualties
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Pre-connected electrodes to increase the response time
- Multi-lingual – can be downloaded with up to 4 different languages
- Automatic start-up function on opening the lid
- 6 year Battery
- Electrode Pads
- Datacard and software for storing and reading ECG data
- User Manual
- 6 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to our AED Service Contract for just £69)
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 01223 790124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does our product specialist say?
"The Primedic HeartSave AED is a defibrillator that is not much sold. The purchase price is high compared to other corresponding AEDs. In recent years, the AED has been developed further. For example, the AED has become faster, the language has been increased from three to four languages and the new child button has given the AED an extra option. The years of great advantage of multilingualism has been taken over by cheaper alternatives such as Mindray BeneHeart D1 AED and Defibtech Lifeline View. "
- Additional Information
Item number 97370 Warranty 6 Years Weight Average Size(cm) 25 x 28 x 9 Quality assurance CE, TüV Options Multi lingual AED, Trainer available CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome Technical specifications Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data Weight (kg) 2.3 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Case Included No Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP55 Battery Standby Life 6 Years Electrode Pad Life 3 Years Instruction Screen No Manufacturer Primedic
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)